Covenant of Service
Accepting the divine privilege of single and collective responsibility as life’s noblest gift, I covenant with my fellow Exchangites:
- To consecrate my best energies to the uplifting of Social, Religious, Political, and Business ideals;
- To discharge the debt I owe to those of high and low estate who have served and sacrificed that the heritage of American citizenship might be mine;
- To honor and respect the law, to serve my fellowmen, and to uphold the ideals and institutions of my Country;
- To implant the life-giving, society-building spirit of Service and Comradeship in my social and business relationships;
- To serve in Unity with those seeking better conditions, better understandings, and greater opportunities for all.